Good evening and welcome to this edition of Tale of the Monotonous - yes, I had to spell check that word, hope I got the right one. You can let me know if it's wrong... Anyway, I'm done washing my face and about to floss my teeth, and I'm thinking about what I can blog about, and I couldn't come up with anything too exciting, so I figured I'd share my feelings about the mundane portions of our life that we trudge through day to day, and although we may be bored to tears by some of these routines, without them we'd probably be less than effective human beings. For instance, cleaning and laundry. Boring. However, we can't ignore these tasks completely or risk being stinky, smelly, sloppy individuals with no clean undies and dust bunnies so large they're starting to scare the pets. My cleaning and laundry need to be done urgently, by the way. I think I'm putting it off, because I know what a mountain of unwashed apparel is waiting for me in the basement, and I'm just not sure if I have the courage to tackle it. The cleaning on the other hand, has never been my favorite thing to do, but is growing on me, as I do love a house that is so fresh and so clean-clean! On a side note - does it ever bother you when your sock twists at the toe, and you can feel that the seam is no longer on top? It bugs the crap out of me... excuse me while I fix it... but I regress.
So, needless to say, my to-do list for this week is slowly whittling down, but "Clean" and "Laundry" have been carried over twice, meaning that those two things which should have been done on Tuesday are now due to be done tomorrow, which for those of you who might be too busy to know what day it is, is Thursday. It's ok, I wasn't sure either.
Now, having washed my face, brushed my teeth (and flossed - did that while I rambled), I suppose I will stop boring you and head to bed. I have to grab my iPod and read some Bible on my Kindle for iPod Touch/iPhone (greatest iPod App ever!) and then it's off to snoozeville. Hopefully tomorrow won't be quite as vanilla. I need some flavor in my life! That reminds me, I'm out of ice cream. Some moose tracks would be really good right now.
Love you so & thanks for listening - if you're out there.
God bless you!
~JRG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment